About Zack Hensley
"I will not give sleep to my eyes, or slumber to my eye lids; until I find a resting place for the Lord."
My name is Zack Hensley. I’m a husband to Carrie. I’m a father to Natalie, Evan, and Fintan. I’ve had the pleasure and honor of being in full time ministry since the year 2000. I’ve helped build houses of prayer, churches, bible schools and outreach ministries all over the US.
Who I am is an imperfect man who has been so captured by the existence and reality of God, that my life has become singularly focused. To Love Jesus and Make Him known. To surrender to God's grace to grow into His likeness and be a testimony of His faithfulness.
What I do, is whatever He assigns to me along the way.
“All for Jesus, all for Jesus, ALL for Jesus, all of JESUS.” - Mother Teresa
Statement Of Faith
I believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible Word of God. (II Peter 1:21)
I believe the triune Godhead consists of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. (II Cor. 13:14) Three in One and One in Three.
I believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father. (I Timothy 3:16)
I believe in evangelistic and missionary fervor and endeavor; locally first, internationally second. (Acts 1:8; Mark 16:15-18)
I believe in salvation through the redeeming blood of Jesus Christ. (Hebrews 9:22)
I believe in water baptism for believers by immersion. (Matthew 28:19)
I believe in the keeping power of God. (I Corinthians 1:8, Jude 24)
I believe in the process of sanctification and holiness of heart and the
overcoming life. (Ephesians 5:15-17)
I believe in the continual Baptism in the Holy Spirit; the present ministry
of the Spirit through the five-fold ministries, the gifts of the Spirit, and the fruit of the Spirit. (Acts 2:4; 10:46; 19:6; Ephesians 4:11; I Corinthians 12:8- 11; Galatians 5:22, 23)
10. I believe that divine healing is obtained through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. (I Peter 2:24)
11. I believe and affirm women in leadership and instructional positions. (Romans 16:1; 3-4)
12. I believe in Christ’s bodily return in power and great glory, and in His present yet coming everlasting dominion. I believe that the eternal dwelling place of God is on the Earth with us His people. (Acts 1:8, Rev. 1:7, Dan.7:14, Rev 21:3)
13. I believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal punishment. (John 5:28, 29, Rev. 20:15)
14. I believe that the definition of the covenant of Marriage is a Biblically defined word signifying union between a man and a woman, and that definition is timeless and cannot be redefined. (Matthew 19:4-5)
15. I believe that we are called by God to love, serve, and lift up every human in our path regardless of who they are or how they live. (Luke 10:25-37)